Charlino Plaza is situated in the center of Rousse city in a renovated building in European style. The building is made by project of an Austrian architect in the spirit of Vien in 1905 and is completely rennovated in 2004. It is in the historical center of Rousse, near the History museum, the former Batenberg palace, the library, DSK bank, Hristo Botev school (former Frist mens' gymnasium). This is one of the greenest parts of the city. The building is in harmony with the European aristocratic look of Rousse.
The hotel has 4 floors and features 46 places all of them offering a comprehensive range of facilities: individually controlled air conditioning, cable TV, minibar, direct dial telephone, wireless Internet connection in the hotel, refrigerator.
There are a variete-restaurant (120 places), tavern (28 places), summer garden, loby bar, conference room (80 places) in the hotel.
At disposal of the guests are a free parking, gallery, fashion shop, relax center. There are also a security system and safes for personal belongings.